We had a great first week in all of our GatorBand classes!
All three of the seventh and eighth grade bands are going to be in great shape this year, and all of our sixth graders can’t wait to start making “sounds” next week!
A few quick notes:
1. Private lesson times are filling up! We’ll discuss this more at our meeting next Thursday evening (6 pm in the Griffin gym), but if you’re wanting to get your child started in lessons, you can find the teacher for his/her instrument here.
2. The Registration Rally is next Thursday evening at 6 pm. Seventh and eighth grade students should be here by 5:30. Sixth grade students can just come with their families at 6. We will start on time. You’ll need to print and complete the following forms and bring them with you to the rally.
- Gator Band Handbook *Needed for band registration; please print (final page) and turn in
- Handbook Acknowledgement Form *Needed for band registration; please print and turn in
- Band Fee and Volunteer Form *Needed for band registration; please print and turn in
- Medical & Trip Permission Form *Needed for band registration; please print and turn in
We will have these forms at the rally, but completing them beforehand will save you a lot of time on Thursday!
3. All students should now be enrolled in the correct Google Classroom for their band class. The codes can be found here. Assignments have already been posted for most classes, and the remaining couple of classes will have assignments posted by the beginning of next week, so we want to make sure everyone is in the loop!
Looking forward to seeing everyone on Thursday! Have a fabulous weekend!