- 2023-24 Registration Information
Thank you for attending our Registion Rally! Everyone should:
- Make sure you read through the Band Handbook
- Submit the Band Registration form / Handbook Acknowledgement
- Sign up for private lessons! (you can just email Mrs. Cansler to do so!)
- Band fees can now be paid online at this link! Checks made out to GGBBC are also accepted. Turn in.
- FISD Instrument maintenance fees will be posted to Online School Fees in September for students with school-owned instruments (oboe, bassoon, tenor/bari saxophone, bass clarinet, euphonium, tuba, 7/8th gr percussion).
- Turn in the FISD Band Travel Permission form HERE online, or hard copies available after the meeting – This one must be turned in as a hard copy.
- Check out the Spirit Wear Sale – past-years’ shirts available at basement prices!
- Welcome to the 2023-24 school year!
We have had a great first couple of days in the GatorBand! We are looking forward to having our website updated this year, so please excuse our digital “dust” as it’s going through some transitions!
We’re getting ready to speak with the students in class tomorrow (8/11/23) about our FIRST band social event of the school year – our Studio Movie Grill outing! Because it’s so soon, our turn-around time to get registrere is quick. Forms will need to be turned in by next Thursday, August 17th if your student or your family would like to attend. Click here for details and to register to attend. (NO registrations can be accepted after 4 pm on Thursday, 8/17. This is a hard deadline.)
***We must also have your FISD/Griffin Band travel form on file for this school year in order for you to attend. Please turn this form in to a director. ALL Griffin Band students will need to complete this form by 9/1 regardless of attendance at our SMG event.